Here are a few suggestions for you on how to be a greener and more conscious photographer and consumer:
- You could help us minimise the use of plastic bag by bringing your own one for collection of your order.
- Please, return the post tubes where your artwork was rolled if you don’t longer need them.
- Drop your film roll containers with us to donate them, or collect them for free if you have a use for them in mind.
- Use rechargeable batteries for your camera, and always dispose them in authorised recycling points, such as selected superstores.
- Try acid-free fine art papers every now and then. At Metro, we offer beautiful Giclée papers for you to choose, which are acid-free.
- Experiment Direct to Media printing on recycled, reused, or existing substrates, and give your work and artistic twist.
- Another important thing for all of us to consider is to shop locally. Metro Lab is all 100% London based, meaning less carbon footprint.
Metro and the planet will thank you;)