We are proud to officially introduce our new Metro Framing website, the dedicated framing branch of Metro Imaging.
Our years of experience in the photographic industry have taught us how important it is for us to adapt and grow with our clients needs to provide a full production experience for artists.
As part of this initiative Metro Imaging introduced a bespoke framing as a service in 2012 and since then it has grown form strength to strength. Over the past 6 years we have been busy providing high quality, affordable finishing options for our clients whether they are exhibiting, selling or collecting artworks.
With our new framing website we are able to collate all the information you need about the wide range of professional framing solutions that we offer. These services include; customised picture framing for unique projects, specialist mounting services, short or long term frame hire, high quality glazing options, art installation, international delivery and much more.
Our flexible, multi-skilled team aim to provide a level of expertise that is second to none for each, individual project. We enjoy meeting new and existing clients; taking the time to understand your needs, discuss the work as well as impart some industry wisdom and advice.
Feel free to explore our new website and if you have any questions or would like to book a consultation or get a quote just get in touch!
- Our Framing workshop with work form ‘The Great British Seaside’, National Maritime Museum
- New Metro Framing website
- ‘The Great British Seaside’ – Simon Roberts, National Maritime Museum
- Speed of Light – Terence Donovan, The Photographers Gallery
- We Are Family – Sian Davey, National Portrait Gallery
- Aomori – Alexander Mourant, Free Range Solo Show Awards