MiAL x Metro Mentorship 2019 : Applications Now Open
Back for its fourth year the Made in Arts London X Metro Mentorship Programme is now open for applications!
Running from March 2019 – February 2020, together with MiAL, we are offering one final year student studying at University of Arts London tailored support and advice during the last crucial few months study, degree show and then the vitally important first few months as a graduate.
Alongside this mentorship, the winning student will also become a MiAL artist, with the opportunity to showcase their work online as well as MiAL events and exhibitions throughout the year.
THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE:
– A twelve month bespoke mentorship
– £1000 credit to be used against Metro Imaging in-house services
– One to one mentorship including PPD; technical advice; networking opportunities and industry insight
– In-lab tutorials experience with various production departments
– Portfolio and practice reviews and advice
– Curatorial advice in shaping their final degree show
– Opportunities to be involved in Metro instigated exhibitions and lectures
– Introductions to Metro Imaging industry partners
– MiAL Artist membership with a two year contract
Previous winners have been Nathaniel White, Frederic Anderson and Giulia Cacciuttolo. So, if you are a final year student at MiAL and interested in applying for this opportunity then see all info over on the MiAL blog.
Deadline for applications is Midnight Sunday 24th February 2019