Taylor Wessing : Round II Offer
Year on year we work with thousands of photographers to produce and present their work in the best possible light for this prestigious photographic portraiture competition… and even though the application rules may have changed, our promise to produce high-quality results hasn’t!
Create your printed portrait at our usual prices and we will provide packaging, labelling and delivery to ensure a smooth Round II application process and peace of mind, just see our range of options below…
BESPOKE – in-lab offer
Come in to our central London lab with your file and you can spend 15 minutes with one of our expert technicians tweaking your image until you’re perfectly happy, we’ll print the image to your required size, either Digital C-type, Fine Art Giclée or Genuine Black and White prints and carefully set it in a protective sleeve, label it up and deliver it to the address specified for entries.
– Bespoke Premier or Standard prints – Giclee, Black & White, Digital C-type (inc Matt, Gloss, Supergloss, Metallic and Velvet).
– Appointment Deadline – last day and time of print operator appointments will be Wednesday 26th July 2017 12pm
– We will then Sleeve, label and deliver directly to the London judging venue
– For orders via Bespoke Service see here
SELF-SERVICE – online offer
If you are happy to prepare your own files for print, then our Self- Service option is the one for you. We will print, label and package your work and deliver on your behalf fully sleeved and labelled- giving you the peace of mind that your print has been submitted safely and professionally to the awards.
– Self -Service Premier or Standard Prints- Giclee, Black & White, Digital C-type (inc Matt, Gloss, Metallic and Velvet)
– Please remember to add TAYLOR WESSING 2017 in the comment/note box when ordering
– Simply upload your files along with your entry details and number provided by the NPG so we can label and deliver your prints for you.
– Order Deadline; the last day to place orders on our self-service system in time for delivery is Wednesday 26th July by 6pm
– We will then Sleeve, label and deliver directly to London judging venue
– For orders via Self-Service see here
TURNAROUND TIMES: Please be aware of ALL our turnaround times before placing your order on either the Bespoke or Self-Service options.
PRINT SIZES: “They must be no larger than 1015 x 760mm and 20 kilos in weight (there are no limitations on how small a work can be).The image may be smaller than the paper size.” (See all Taylor Wessing Photography Portrait Prize T&C’s HERE).
FILES (SELF- SERVICE): Customers using Self- Service option must supply the correct file size and the correct details for the labels – Metro Imaging will not be held responsible for incorrect sizes, colour, paper choices or labelling. VIEWING: Due to shorter turnaround for Round II submissions, viewing your print is by appointments only, please contact us after your order is placed to book ahead of delivery day.
LABEL: Please make sure all your label information is correct to ensure a smooth Round 2 application process.
1 © C-type print Richard Ansett
2 ©Giclee print Jessica McDermott
3-4 © B&W Fibre print Seamus Cogan