How to make a print on Metros’ Self-Service
Use our step-by-step guide for perfect prints
Our Self-Service is a professional quality service that brings together our expertise in colour-management with your expertise in preparing your file.
Although it is possible to upload any file, from phone camera, digital camera or scan, we would strongly advise that you follow the following steps to prepare your file from within a program such as Photoshop to ensure the best results every time:
- Cropping your image for print
- Sizing your image file in Photoshop
- Adding borders in Photoshop
- Saving your file for print
If you don’t have Adobe Photoshop; or you would prefer to try the in-built tools on the website to do so? This is totally possible. But just incase you get stuck, we have prepared a few tutorials to help you out.
- Uploading your file
- Choosing your print media and size
- Adding borders
- Checking order settings, registering and choosing delivery options
If you get stuck at any point, then just contact us Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 6.30pm